Digital Slide Show
When your system isn’t being used, the screen will automatically start to display a digital slide show. You can also choose to start the slide show whenever you want, by pressing the Slide Show button on your screen. Your Caregivers can help you edit what kinds of slides will appear. They can include:
- Personal Pictures - your personal family photos that have been added to the system by your Caregivers.
- Headline News - current headlines for world news, national news, sports news, health news, and entertainment news. Press a headline to display the full story.
- Weather Forecast - a slide displaying a 5-day forecast for your local area will display.
- Word Definitions - slides with a vocabulary words and definitions.
- Nostalgia - lists of interesting facts that occurred in a random years and categories.
- Trivia - random trivia question, with a delay before the answer appears.
- Quotations - slides with famous or interesting quotations.
- Spiritual Offerings - a slide with spiritual content
- Stock Pictures - High quality photos from 11 different categories. They can include: Wild Animals, Cute Babies, Birds, Butterflies, Cats, Dogs, City Skylines, Fish, Flowers, Famous Landmarks, and Famous Paintings.
- Daily Events - a slide with today's and tomorrow's calendar events.
- Monthly Calendar - a slide displaying the current month's calendar.
- Messages - a slide displaying current messages. If a message includes sound, the
sound will play whenever this slide appears.