Assessments provide a series of simple multiple-choice questions.
Each question can be answered by touching the preferred answer. The assessment ends automatically after all the questions are answered.
The answers can be emailed to caregivers as soon as they care completed or at the end of the day, depending on the settings for the Group to which the system belongs.
There are six available assessments:
- Heart Health - The Heart Health Assessment is useful for people at risk for heart-related illnesses.
- Diabetes - The Diabetes Assessment is useful for people with, or at risk for, diabetes.
- General - The General Assessment is useful for everyone and asks the resident how they are feeling in general.
- Lifestyle - The Lifestyle Assessment is useful for everyone and asks questions about the resident's day.
- Eating - The Eating Assessment is useful for everyone and asks questions about the resident's eating habits.
- Caregiver Assessment - The Caregiver Assessment is useful for anyone who might be experiencing caregiver burden as a result of providing care for their loved one. This assessment is only available for system loading at the distributor level as it requires a special scoring tool.