From GrandCare Systems
To safely clean your system and peripherals, follow the instructions and precautions found on the manufacturer's instructions for use that accompanied the devices. In addition:
- Turn off and disconnect the system from the wall outlet before cleaning.
- Use only a small amount of household cleaner designed for electronics.
- Do not spray directly on to the equipment. Instead apply a small amount of spray onto a lint-free cloth, then gently wipe the equipment.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or cloths. Do not use ammonia-based cleaners.
- Keep the area around the system and peripherals relatively free from crumbs and dust.