Jump to navigation Jump to search
To safely clean your system and peripherals, follow the instructions and precautions found on the manufacturer's instructions for use that accompanied the devices. In addition:
- Turn off and disconnect the system from the wall outlet before cleaning.
- Use only a small amount of household cleaner designed for electronics.
- Do not spray directly on to the equipment. Instead apply a small amount of spray onto a lint-free cloth, then gently wipe the equipment.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or cloths. Do not use ammonia-based cleaners.
- Keep the area around the system and peripherals relatively free from crumbs and dust.