Obsolete Flash Setup
How to Install Flash
At the Touchscreen:
- At the Touchscreen, press the Gear button
- Enter the 4-digit System PIN (which is set, and can be viewed, on the Advanced Settings screen in the Care Menu.)
- Press "System"
- Press the "Install Flash" button
- Press the "Agree and Install" button
After Flash is installed, the button text will change to "Reinstall Flash." It does no harm to reinstall Flash.
You can install Flash remotely, through the Touchscreen emulation screen. To use the emulation:
- Log in to the Online Care Portal
- Open the Care Menu
- Click the "Touchscreen" button
- Click the "Show Touchscreen" button
- Now you can install Flash as if you were at the system Touchscreen
pdf format (Media:FlashSetup.pdf)