Obsolete Health Monitoring - Getting Started
Telehealth devices such as weight scale, pulse oximeter, glucometer and blood pressure monitor wirelessly record readings and store them on the system located in the residence. Through the Care Menu, family and health care providers can log in, view data, and set up rules.
Health Device Options
These health devices are all battery-operated and wireless. Your loved one's devices are paired directly with the system, and send their readings directly to it, where they can be viewed by the Residents and Caregivers, and where they can trigger rules set to notify selected Caregivers.
- - Residents take their blood pressure and pulse, which are transmitted automatically to the Touchscreen system
- - Residents measure their blood glucose, and then push one button to transmit the reading to the Touchscreen system
- - Residents measure their pulse and blood oxygen, and the readings are transmitted automatically to the Touchscreen system
- - Residents weight themselves in Kilograms or Pounds, and the reading is transmitted automatically to the Touchscreen system
- - Readings for a specified time period and device can be downloaded for printing, useful for taking to appointments