Jump to navigation Jump to search
Click the "Systems" tab to see, and manage, the list of the Systems in the Group.
System Functions for Groups
- Manage Systems - The Systems are listed in reverse numerical order (newer Systems at the top of the list.) Click on a System to see more information about it, and to go to the system's page.
- Sort - Click the "Sort" button to change the order in which the list is sorted. You can re-order the list by System ID number (highest to lowest, or lowest to highest), hardware model, operating system version, or software version on the System.
- Asc = Ascending (lowest to highest)
- Desc = Descending (highest to lowest)
- Search - To search for a particular System, enter a full or partial System number or Account name into the textbox, and then click the "Refresh" button or press the [Enter] key.
- Filter - Click the "Filter" button if you want to show a list of all Systems, or a list of only the Systems with a particular system status, e.g. Active, Updateable, Up, Down, Inventory, Disabled, Remote.