Caregivers log into the Online Care Portal to interact with a resident's system. The Online Care Portal can be accessed from any Internet connected device.
Your Service Provider will give you a web address (URL) for logging in.
- First Time Users: Account Activation
- Before logging in the first time, you will need to activate your User Account.
- An Account will be created for you by an Account Admin.
- After your user account has been created the system will send you a welcome email. This email will include a link to activate your User Account.
- Click the activation link and follow the instructions for setting up a password.
- Once you have logged in, read and accept the licensing agreement to use the Online Care Portal.
- Standard Log In
- Go to the web address (URL) given to you by your Provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click "Log in".
Forgot Your Password?
Follow the steps below if you have forgotten your password, or your activation link has expiredː
- Click the "Forgot My Password" button on the Login Screen.
- Enter your email address.
- Click "Reset Password". The system will send you a new welcome email. This email will include a link to reset your password.
- Click the reset password link and follow the instructions for resetting your password.