Difference between revisions of "Today's Schedule"
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Latest revision as of 18:40, 18 September 2017
Press the Today’s Schedule button to see your schedule for today. Your schedule will display ToDo Items, Calendar Events, and your scheduled Medications in a list with times.
This is your list of Events for the day, listed from earliest to latest. A yellow arrow is placed in the list showing the current time.
Each Event type in the list has a different color and behavior:
- Calendar Events are blue. Pressing this row will show the Event Details dialog.
- Medications are light blue. Pressing this row will show the Medication page.
- Inactive ToDo Items (ToDos that are not currently due) are dark gray. Pressing this row will show the Event Details dialog. Pressing the small box on the row will check the ToDo Item off, marking it as completed.
- Active Unchecked ToDo Items are orange. Pressing this row will show the Event Details dialog.
- Completed ToDo Items are dark gray and crossed out. Pressing this row will show the Event Details dialog.
- Holidays are blue-green and always show up on top.
- Pressing the Prev and Next buttons will show the schedule for the next and previous day.
- Pressing the Calendar button will show the monthly Calendar.
- Pressing the Add Event button will show the Add Event dialog.