Difference between revisions of "Touchscreen PINs"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Latest revision as of 19:06, 18 September 2017
The touchscreen uses 4-digit PINs in a variety of ways to secure information. There is a System PIN which secures access to settings on the touchscreen, and a Caregiver PIN which gives caregivers access to the caregiving features on the touchscreen.
This PIN is used to access System Settings from the touchscreen and is enabled by default. The default system PIN is '1111' or '1234'.
- To edit the System PIN:
- This PIN can be enabled or disabled by through the "Require PIN?" checkbox.
Caregiver "User" PIN
- To add or edit a Caregiver PIN:
- From the Online Care Portal, click the "Manage Users" button.
- Select the Caregiver (User) you would like to edit.
- Click the "Actions" tab at the top of the page, and click "Edit this User".
- Enter the desired PIN number in the "Touchscreen PIN" field.
- When you are finished, click "Save User" at the bottom of the page.