Difference between revisions of "Wellness Options"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Latest revision as of 17:35, 21 September 2017
The Wellness Options allow you to control the display settings for reviewing wellness readings.
The following settings are available from the Care Menu:
- Default Display - Choose between a chart or graph view
- Weight Units - Pounds, kilograms, or stones
- Glucose Units - mg/dL or mmol/L
- Temperature Units - Fahrenheit (°F) or Celsius (°C)
- Default Blood Pressure Graph - SYS/DIA, systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, mean arterial pressure, or pulse rate
- Graph Scaling - Autoscale by month, or autoscale all
- Graph at Base Zero - Change the scale of the graph for more details
- Interpolate Readings - Fill in skipped readings on the graph to visualize trends
Vital limits can be used to create Wellness Notifications and Acknowledgements.
Both a minimum and maximum value can be entered for the following wellness readings:
- Systolic blood pressure
- Diastolic blood pressure
- Mean arterial pressure
- Pulse rate
- Blood oxygen saturation
- Body temperature
Accessing Wellness Settings