Most supported wireless devices are designed to report their battery levels to the system. You can check on the battery levels from any Internet-connected computer through the Online Care Portal. You should check this battery report often to know when device batteries need replacement.
How to Run the Battery Report
- The Battery Report is automatically updated once daily. You can click the "Refresh" button to force the report to update.
Understanding the Report
- If the batteries are dead, the status message displays in red, and shows how long it has been since the device has reported in to the system.
- Some devices provide their exact battery levels. When the batteries are good, those devices will have the status "OK" plus the battery's current level.
- Some devices don't provide their exact level. Those devices only show "OK" when the batteries are still good.
- A few devices don't provide their battery levels at all. Those devices have a status of "Not checked."