Difference between revisions of "Wellness and Telehealth"
(Created page with "New page")
|(14 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 16:11, 1 October 2018
|Many people have to take regular wellness readings to manage chronic health conditions. Whether it’s diabetes, hypertension, CHF, or COPD, GrandCare’s wireless health devices can help. GrandCare can remind seniors to take the required readings. And it can alert caregivers if the readings have–or have not–been taken. It can also alert caregivers if the readings are problematic.|
Health Device Options
Wellness devices such as blood pressure monitor, ear thermometer, glucometer, pulse oximeter, and weight scale record readings and store them on the system located in the resident's home. These health devices are all battery-operated and wireless. Note: All health devices must be added using the Setup Wizard. You no longer add them in the Care Menu. After that, they automatically send vitals readings, as they're taken, directly to the system. Seniors can view their own vitals on their touchscreen, by pressing the Wellness Button. Family and professional caregivers access readings, graphs, and reports using the Care Menu, accessed through the Care Portal. They can log in, view data, access graphs and reports, and set up rules for reminders and notifications.
- - Residents take their blood pressure and pulse, which are transmitted automatically to the Touchscreen system
- - Residents take their temperature, which is transmitted automatically to the Touchscreen system
- - Residents measure their blood glucose, and then push one button to transmit the reading to the Touchscreen system
- - Residents measure their pulse and blood oxygen, and the readings are transmitted automatically to the Touchscreen system
- - Residents weight themselves in Kilograms or Pounds, and the reading is transmitted automatically to the Touchscreen system
- - Readings for a specified time period and device can be downloaded for printing, useful for taking to appointments