Touchscreen and Social Features
From GrandCare Systems
|From letters and photos to video calling and websites, GrandCare has many features for interacting with family and professional caregivers. Just took a cute photo of the kids? Send it to mom right from your smartphone. How about a fun YouTube video? Put it right on the GrandCare touchscreen. Then send a message to tell your loved one that something new is waiting for them. Or place a video call and catch up in person.|
- - Place or receive a video call to the touchscreen from your computer or smartphone.
- - Send a letter to the touchscreen and receive a response. It's as easy as email, but better.
- - Upload slideshow photos directly from your PC or with GrandCare Mobile
- - Sync selected Facebook photo albums to the GrandCare slideshow
- - Exchange notes with other caregivers using the touchscreen or your PC
- - Send a message to many GrandCare touchscreens at once, including emergency messages.
- - Stay sharp with Trivia, Pick the Caption, What is This, and In What Year?
- - Do some quick math with this big, easy-to-read calculator
- - Choose from Solitaire, Checkers, Mastermind, and Tic Tac Toe–or add your own
- - Choose from five pre-programmed streaming music channels, or add more
- - Pressing the News button gives you a choice of different types of news stories
- - Get the local weather forecast for the next five days
- - Add specific websites to the GrandCare touchscreen.
- - Add calendar events remotely or right on the touchscreen
- - Create a resident to-do list that can be checked off as things get done
- - Create a caregiver's to-do list that can be checked off as care is performed
Customizing the Touchscreen
- - Choose which buttons appear on the touchscreen, and set the order in which they appear
- - In addition to your Photos, you can include news, weather, trivia, spiritual offerings and more
- - These include darkening the screen between certain hours, an hourly chime, and more
- - Every touchscreen in your community can have a check-in button that lets residents check in daily
Using the Touchscreen
Using the Touchscreen - Residents access all the features of the system using the pushbuttons on the touchscreen.